Sunday, October 12, 2008

How have women done this for so long?

I hate being pregnant right now.
The nausea is overwhelming, the complete feeling of being uncomfortable is too much. I can't sit, or lay down. I can't read, watch tv or do anything really without feeling terrible! I can't wait till week 13 when this nausea lets up! 5 weeks to go!
Rob is an unbelievable sweetheart doing everything for me so I don't have to move (since moving makes me sick)
Also, I am having sciatic nerve pain from my right butt cheek into my leg, very painful!
I am not showing yet but somethings are fitting a bit tight around the waist. Rob bought me 2 pregnancy jeans, very cute and comfortable.
Weight Gain so far: Negative 2 pounds!
It is normal to loose weight in the first trimester because of the nausea and morning sickness. I don't have much of an appetite either but I'll make up for it in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters!
We went to Whole foods Market yesterday and I have wanted to go there for over a year. I could not enjoy it at all because they have a big prepared foods area and a big fresh seafood area and all the smells were too much for me! Plus they had samples throughout the store and I am a big sample eater but I couldn't bring my self to eat any of them. They even had all butter pound cake samples, yummm! But I couldn't do it. Food is a total turn off for me right now. I am not throwing up a lot either but I just can't bring myself to eat much. (Not typical me!)

No comments: